Payment & Shipping Terms:
Extruded tubular nets(Plastic Sleeves,Extruded Netting)
Extruded tubular nets for the food and industrial markets.
• Low-priced economical production of multiple packages
• Packed goods remain visible
• The packing ventilates well, is air permeable
• Resistant against dampness
• Available in tubular form or bags
• Non toxic
• Available in many different diameters mesh widths and colours
• Parts separator
• Cylinder protection
• Bulk packaging protection
• Electroplating bundling
• Furniture protection
• AN-OX Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (V.C.I.) netting
• Pipe protection
• Wine and liquor bottle protection
• Nylon separation grids
• Metal parts protection
• Spring silenc
Protective mesh sleeves
The high elastic net adjust to all shapes and does not only protect the surface of delicate products but also the corners and sides.
Your products will reach your customers unharmed; transport damage internal as well as external will be reduced to a minimum. Because the net encloses the products tightly and safely, voluminous protection materials become redundant. Poly-Net is relatively inert and resistant to chemicals making it the best choice in many industrial applications. Sleeves are available in a standard range from 6 - 700 mm, colour coded for the sizes.
Another application of protective nets are flat separation nets. The firm but soft material replaces the cardboard for the stacking of products in boxes, crates, etc. Using this protection netting sensitive products can be stacked fast and safe for storage or transport. Your products reach your customers undamaged and densely stored. These separation nets are for multiple usages and are therefore a practical and lucrative alternative compared to intermediate layers, which you can use only once.